Life Quotes, Inc. News Release - 01/07/2014
LifeQuotes.com Launches Revamped Website for Life Insurance Shoppers; Expanded Functionality Includes Anonymous Quoting, Buy Online Capability
Now, self-directed life insurance shoppers can instantly compare rates of 35 leading life insurance companies, achieve maximum savings and have the freedom to buy from any company shown
DARIEN, Illinois (January 7, 2014) – LifeQuotes.com has today announced a series of customer-pleasing enhancements that will simplify and speed up the life insurance buying process at www.lifequotes.com.
"Today we're unveiling the next generation of www.lifequotes.com, our most significant announcement in three years,"
remarked LifeQuotes.com founder and CEO, Robert Bland. " Enhanced speed and functionality of our life insurance exchange adds up to a smoother, more modern buying experience for our customers thanks to a number of powerful technological improvements. We're going all-in to address and cater to the unique needs of the online shopper in order to give them a pleasant and private money-saving experience."
Announced enhancements to the LifeQuotes.com portal include these customer-pleasing features:
- A new and powerfully simple interface that makes buying life insurance online a breeze
- Ability to anonymously compare rates in seconds on coverage amounts of $5,000 to $25 million
- Ability to view "no-exam" and "instant-decision" plans that bypass traditional underwriting hassles and delays
- Ability to view actual underwriting acceptance guidelines prior to purchase
- Enabling of e-signature technology to further reduce paper use and time delays
- Opening of new customer portal where customers can access their applications or store them for safekeeping on a secured basis
- Ability to obtain instant, temporary life insurance whenever available
- Enhancement of the proprietary LifeQuotes.com price comparison service that can now take into account up to 40 common illnesses
- Ability to obtain helpful insights from licensed life insurance agents by phone whenever such personalized help is needed
Bland continued, "These enhancements will create a real win-win situation for our customers and our insurance company partners alike. From respecting our customer's privacy to making sure that policies are underwritten and issued in the shortest possible amount of time, our relentless focus remains on the needs of the customer. All of this is good news for life insurance shoppers."
About Life Quotes, Inc.
Privately-held Life Quotes, Inc. operates an Internet-based life insurance exchange at www.lifequotes.com. The company also provides private-label life insurance fulfillment services to affinity groups, banks, credit unions, property & casualty agencies, associations and other organizations with large customer bases. More than 300,000 people have purchased policies through Life Quotes, Inc. since the firm's founding in 1984. Life Quotes is headquartered in Darien, IL and is an independently-owned member company of AimcoR Group, a national insurance marketing organization. Visitors to www.lifequotes.com. can instantly compare the rates of 35 leading life insurance companies, have the freedom to apply to any company shown as well as access 750 originally-authored articles about life insurance.
FOR RELEASE at 6 AM Eastern Time, Tuesday, January 07, 2014
CONTACT: Rob Goss, Executive Vice President
(630) 515-0170, ext. 460
Copyright ©1984-2018 Life Quotes,
Inc., 8205 South Cass Avenue, Suite 102, Darien, Illinois. Life Quotes,
Inc. and certain of its personnel are licensed as insurance agents,
brokers or producers in all states. CA agent #0A13858, LA agent
#200696, MA agent #1746830. CA under agency #0827712 dba Quotes for
Life Insurance Agency, LA agency #205078 dba Life Quotes Inc, UT agency
#90093. All rights reserved. Telephone (630) 515-0170. Founded 1984.